- Our previous vintages of Bee Pink have been a sell out and it’s now a firm favourite for our wine club members. Only 1800 bottles have been made this vintage so you’ll need to be quick!
It’s made in the Provence style – very pale in colour, but with plenty of delicate fruit flavours.
- An attractive delicate pale pink.
- Aromas of citrus fruit and white peach, with a hint of redcurrants and strawberries.
- Bone dry and very refreshing, with crisp, mouthwatering freshness, and charming summer pudding red fruit flavours.
- Winemaking Notes
- Our friend Jean-Marc Lafage (who owns Chateau St Roch, near Maury, where we make our red wine) is one of the Roussillon’s finest rosé producers. He has allowed us to work with some of his Grenache, Grenache Gris and Syrah grapes to produce our own Bee Pink.
- Growing Conditions
- After a damp spring, 2018 was a warm year with an extremely hot period for a couple of weeks in July, but there was enough groundwater to keep the vines healthy throughout the summer, and to produce an abundant crop of delicious grapes.
- Food Pairing
- Delicious with a salade nicoise, or a chicken salad, and the taste will transport you to the sunshine and stunning landscape of the South of France.
JancisRobinson.com - Professional
July 6, 2019 16:00
Pale, shell-like pink in a pretty heavy, clear-glass bottle….awash with pink grapefruit and citrus pith and palate-cleansing acidity. Dry with dusty lacework on the edges but good fruit and a light touch of thyme. Well balanced and really very good.
SUSIE BARRIE MW
July 23, 2019 16:00
A beautifully packaged summer rosé that offers a nod to Provence but with a bit more flesh on its bones. Aromas of spice, wild strawberries and dried herbs mingle with darker fruit notes in this dry but delightfully fruity pink. The perfect bottle for your UK summer staycation.
The Spectator - Professional
July 15, 2019 16:00
"utterly glorious Côtes du Roussillon rosé from the rising star of the region: Domaine of the Bee. It’s the palest of pale pinks and blended largely from juicy, succulent Grenache with just a hint of spicy Syrah to lift it. I absolutely lapped it up."